PROOF OF AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE with atleast an 8th grade education along with ONE OF THE FOLLOWING;
• Submit a certified copy of a Birth Certificate or Submit a copy of a driver’s license or state ID;
Present EVIDENCE OF HAVING GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE EQUIVALENT OF TWELFTH GRADE BY PROVIDING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Copy of a High School transcript
• Copy of a high school diploma
• Copy of a an academic transcript showing completion of at least a two year program that is acceptable towards a bachelor degree
• Copy of a GED o copy of a state issued credential for secondary school completion if home schooled.
COMPLETE AN ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
The school does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin. Champions School of Barbering does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering similar programs of study. Champions School of Barbering requires that each student enrolling in the Barber, Barber Instructor and Barber-Bridge programs meet the above admissions requirements.